Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Daddy Monster turns 34

Here we are celebrating Scott's 34th birthday. The boys had fun surprising him. They wanted to make him a monster cake because they love it when he plays monster with them. I have been reading too much Family Fun magazine I guess, because I thought that I could make a 3D monster. Luckily monsters are supposed to be ugly. The icing would not stick, I did not have enough icing and 2 of the 3 eyes fell off before Scott even got home. I think he appreciated the effort though.

While I was working on the monster. The boys made two beautiful Easy Bake cakes. They were supposed to be people running away from the monster.

We decorated the kitchen, turned off all the lights and yelled SURPRISE! when he got home from work. After a yummy dinner of baked chicken legs and monster cake we enjoyed a few rounds of what else...Monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment