Saturday, June 15, 2013

Volleyball

Last year the moms at Logamann, the boys school, started playing volleyball on Wednesday nights. I thought it would be fun to make some new friends, and started playing with them even though I am a terrible volleyball player. I always looked forward to Wednesday nights, and many weeks the boys would come along and play with the other kids. I did end up improving my volleyball skills over the year. The other moms were so nice and friendly, even when I messed up all the time. When I did start making some good bumps and spikes they would all cheer a lot!

The night I brought my camera it was cold and rainy, and Brazilians stay home when it is cold and rainy. We did not have enough ladies to play this night, but these girls are the main ones that were always there.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment