Isaac and Ethan started taking guitar lessons in January. We are so lucky to have Profi Abel as their teacher. He is so kind and patient. They are really doing great because he is such a good teacher. He wants them to practice 15 minutes every day (except Sunday), and they are pretty good about it.
Ethan now knows 3 different strums, 5 cords and 3 songs. He plays so good. There are lots of great musicians around here, so it is cool for the boys to experience some of that. Not to mention the cost of lessons here is about 1/4 of what it will cost back home in the states. Abel does not know any English, so they take their lessons in Portuguese. I am so proud of them for how far they have come with the language and trying new things.
Isaac knows 5 different strums, 8 cords and 7 songs or something like that. He is really doing awesome! I love guitar practice time, because it sounds so pretty and relaxing. Isaac's latest new song is "Happy Birthday". I am glad to have a song I know the words and tune to. All of his songs are famous Brazilian songs, which we do not know. You can barely see Isaac's shoes, but he is wearing some All Stars, which look very similar to Abel's shoes. Isaac wanted a pair of those shortly after he started lessons. He really likes his teacher.
No comments:
Post a Comment